Security Architect | 9 to 15 years | Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyd, Pune & Delhi
- SIEM Security Architect who can Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements researching information security standards.
- Conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments studying architecture platform identifying integration issues preparing cost estimates.
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members teaching improved processes mentoring team members.
- Architect and produce security architecture documentation in line with security standards Detailed technical security reporting to Management operating companies and appropriate stakeholders.
- Continually maintain and improve technical capabilities through individual development activities accreditations and certifications to remain constantly prepared to challenge the ever evolving cyber threat .
- Skills abilities Extensive experience in information security and or IT risk management with a focus on security performance and reliability.
- Good working knowledge of IT risks and experience implementing security solutions Excellent understanding of Security concepts and standards.
- Good knowledge of Network security Cloud security Infra structure security endpoint security IAM etc Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls intrusion detection systems AV and End Point security Web Application Firewalls anti spam systems event correlation systems etc.
- Certification Information Security and or Information Technology industry certification GIAC CISSP or CISM preferred.
- Security Design experience along with Togaf/Sabsa/CISSP.
- Good to have Threat Modeling, Designing, Assessment, Risk, SOC, VAPT.
September 21, 2021