An overview of the role
Administrators support the overall security team who deliver specific IT Security Services to a client in the Aerospace industry. The team has a footprint in two main sites in Derby, to affectively provide services to the client. The team members are not fixed to one location, which lends itself to interesting and diverse work within differing environments.
• You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of operational processes and procedures.
• You will provide general administrative support to the various security functions and the team leads.
• You will compile reports and collate data for the Security Management Team and the client.
• You will ensure that team access and accounts are up-to-date and active.
• You will assist with the joiners, leavers, movers’ activities.
• You will respond to visitor’s requests and ensure that the appropriate requirements have taken place.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications is essential.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Outcome driven and focussed on results.
• Good time management and strong attention to detail.
• Interest in Information technology and Cyber Security.
• UK Government Security Clearance is mandatory, if not already held it will need to be in place before you can start. All applications for this role are subject to applicants meeting all relevant security, regulatory and compliance requirements.
Why this role?
We’ll offer you the opportunity to progress down a cyber operations career path with numerous potential outcomes. This role can lead to an exciting career dependant on your interests, possibly as a technical Cyber Analyst or maybe a compliance role such as a Lead Auditor or Reporting Manager. There is also the potential to move elsewhere within the company based on your circumstances and commitments. Collaboration is at the core of the way we work; however we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.