With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a talented Security Engineer for Secure DevOps.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Cybersecurity Practice that is primarily responsible for providing technical and administrative security to Capgemini’s clients. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery.
The focus of your role
You will assist our clients in optimizing and securing their use of on-prem and cloud resources (public and private) as part of a balanced IT supply portfolio. You will have a wealth of exposure in projects that exploit public cloud services and be capable of engaging predominantly on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
As the Security Engineer, you will
- Help secure our customer’s journey to the cloud and help both customers and your colleagues understand and work according to best security practices
- Engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to securely develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions
- Operate at any point in the project lifecycle, from proposal creation through to the delivery of transformation projects
What you’ll bring
- Expertise in application development frameworks, build systems and ability to integrate tools into the CI infrastructure
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab CI, Jenkins and build tools like CMake
- Familiarity with SAST, DAST and OSS scanning tools
- Authoritative understanding of common software and web application security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of crypto primitives, authentication protocols and authorization standards (Eg: SSL/TLS, SAML, OAuth, JWT tokens).
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business. Swedish is an advantage
- Exposure and understanding-automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of DevOps tool chain technologies
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
How to apply
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Please submit your application as soon as possible, however latest by 28th of February.
If you have any questions, please contact Claes Bystedt, firstname.lastname@example.org