A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Malvern, PA
Role: Scrum Master
Position: Full Time
- Provides senior level IT project management for software middleware or hardware deliverables Manages medium or small projects Uses IT s project management standards to deliver projects on time within budget and with agreed upon functionality and quality to internal client.
- Develops implements and monitors technical project plans Identifies deliverables milestones and tasks for the project s Interviews team members for estimates Updates schedule in IT Project database Plans and integrates schedule resources and deliverables with IT departments and vendors.
- Communicates with internal client team members management and IT partners to ensure requirements and priorities are understood Monitors project progress and distributes reports to management and client.
- Develops strong relationships with client Meets with client to advise on resources budget and deliverables Helps client write document deliverables and coordinates efforts of team members helping to write client deliverables.
- Indirectly manages team members Works with resource department manager to ensure adequate resources are in place.
- Ensures team submits time sheets and status reports Vanguard is not willing to sponsor for this position.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience Five years of experience in IT specialty for development only includes two years developer experience Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of the following IT project management practices and concepts Agile software development Utilize Kanban to drive LEAN process improvements Full product life cycle Systems analysis and design techniques Quality assurance methodology and Inspections Technical standards and deliverables.
- Estimating including design development purchase and installation thoroughly scoped functional requirements and documentation deliverables.
- For development only Production acceptance including elevations data modeling and related advanced development standards.