- Strong experience as Scrum Master (prefer SAFe experience)
- Should have experience in executing story point estimation, backlog refinement and Capacity planning.
- Coaching development team and product owners to create the right Agile mindset.
- Technical savvy – ability to facilitate meetings between technical teams to arrive at solutions for technical problems.
- Experience in tracking and reporting various Agile metrics (not limited to Velocity and burn-down) to stakeholders. Also, Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Ability to work closely with Product owner on backlog management and handling impediments.
- Experience in looking over health of multiple Agile/Scrum teams within a program.
- Hands on experience of scrum maturity assessment with action plan for continuous improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of other Agile frameworks like KANBAN, XP, Lean, and applied them within Scrum framework.
- Ability to work using CI/CD pipeline tools and initiate/motivate test automation
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Scrum Master or RTE or Agile Coach role.
- Experience of working in SAFe framework
- At least one Agile certification (preferably PSM or SAFe SM or SAFe RTE or ICP-ACC)
- Experience of stakeholder management and release management activities
- Experience of JIRA + Confluence/ Azure DevOps / Rally
- Experience in technologies like Java, Microsoft, Cloud…etc.
- Experience in Banking domain
- Knowledge on SAFe or any other scaling framework like LeSS, Spotify
- Knowledge of XP engineering practices like TDD, Pair Programming
- Excellent communication, servant leadership and problem-solving skills
- Good Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD and Test automation.
- Experience on Release management activities; Designing the release plan for product increments created by team.