A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Role: Scrum Master
Position: Full Time
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum sprint planning sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness honesty and respect.
- Should be a friendly communicative person because when team is moving fast in Agile communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning He knows how to create useful reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in agile practices. She can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches like Kanban Crystal FDD XP etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile Scrum so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.