Focus of the role:
Capgemini FS is currently looking for a skilled Scrum Master to join our Application Development and Maintenance practice and work on an initial engagement with one of our high profile, Investment Banking clients.
What you’ll do:
- The Scrum Master is responsible for managing Project deliverables within timing budget constraints and quality commitments of programs.
- Ensures process and product quality.
- Defines lower level sprint plans, draft typically 1-4 weeks sprints in consultation with TDM, aligning PO with overall project plan.
- Establishes teams with skilled resources, cross functional enough to support sprint execution collectively as scrum teams.
- Deploys and tracks optimal use of all development tools, versions and licenses required for programs.
- Supports and understands software budget and resource plan of scrum team aligning with project needs in consultation with the Technical Delivery Manager.
- Creates follow up impediments towards closure.
- Ensures that SME DC and Architects are available when the scrum team needs them.
- Involves Software Architect and or Design Champion to make sure technical stories are defined that make user stories to be realized within the sprint.
- Utilizes strong technical knowledge and expertise in resolving technical issues.
- Makes sure the scrum team achieves Story Acceptance Criteria Sprint goals and Definition of Done.
- Ensures RTC Metrics Dashboards are up to date for stakeholders review.
- Tracks sprint progress and ensures the team stays on its course towards achieving sprint goals and DOD Reviews defined metrics for appropriate corrective preventive action.
- Reports out projects status and risk issues status to the program in alignment with Product Owner.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience within a fast-paced software development team.
- Have good Knowledge of various Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.
- A continuous Improvement mindset. Identifying areas to improve and finding the right time and methods to implement.
- Experience of technology delivery and the demands it can bring.
- A coaching and mentoring approach that instils a self-sufficiency mindset.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and social skills and have proven ability to influence decisions in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Knowledge of estimation, story points, velocity and the benefits of collecting data and being data driven.
- Experienced in facilitating meetings and Scrum ceremonies
Why we’re different:
What we’ll offer you: