The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Digital Engineering (DE) practice provides client advisory services in Project Delivery, Software Development, System Integration and DevOps leveraging a range of open source, proprietary and emerging technologies. We partner with our clients to develop their cloud strategy, cloud-native solutions, and iPaaS integration and event streaming solutions providing innovative insight and expertise from across our global capability.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership – Exhibits the behaviours of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Helps the team embrace Agile Values, adopt and apply Agile Principles, and implement Agile practices.
- Supports the team rules – Ensures Built-In Quality practices Work in Process (WIP) limits from Kanban, and any other process rules the team has agreed.
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals – Program Increment (PI) Objectives. Leads team efforts in relentless improvement – Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospective. Teaches problem-solving techniques and helps the team become better problem-solvers for themselves. Facilitates meetings – Facilitates team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Supports the Product Owner – Help Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Eliminates impediments -Support the team in addressing and eliminating issues to improve the likelihood of achieving the objectives of the Iteration.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master or an IT Iteration Manager with significant experience working in large and complex organisations.
- Proven experience across end-to-end projects using Agile/Scrum project management methodologies.
- SAFE agile certification
- Strong vendor management skills
- Thorough understanding of IT along with an understanding of the elements of technology delivery projects.
- Proven ability to provide thought leadership and coaching around core Agile principles and practices.
- Superb communication and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate in learning & leveraging technologies in accordance with the industry standards and regulations.
- Experienced in Digital transformation and Cloud strategy
- Experience with Business & Systems Analysis, Requirements Management, Process re-engineering
- Strong documentation and process mapping skills
- Experience of all stages within the project lifecycle including initiation, scope definition, requirements gathering and trace-ability, testing, training
- Proactive and has an agile mindset
- Proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.