With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Cary, NC
Position: Full time
- Scrum Master performs these activities Owns the accuracy and reporting of the Sprint Backlog Prepares Sprint plans organizes
- JIRA moving stories into Sprints and within a Sprint through the workflow
- Only allows stories and tasks in the sprint that the team agrees are ready and that they can actually achieve within the sprint no signing the team up for aspirational work
- Understands the flow of the work from Ready to WIP to Testing and ensures that it is always accurate
- Acts as the key facilitator of communications within the team Rolls around to all team members individually on a daily basis if necessary
- Owns daily standups demos retrospectives and other ceremonies
- Owns release planning coordinates with Tech Lead and Dev OPS
- Actively seeks and destroys roadblocks for the team
- Drives continuous improvement for the team based on team feedback from the retrospective
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.