Focus of the role:
Capgemini FS is currently looking to hire a skilled hands on Scrum Master into our Application Development and Maintanence practice.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies for multiple squads.
- Motivate and keep a check on the health and morale of the teams.
- Facilitate the removal of impediments for the teams.
- Provide measurements of team performance back to the team for improvement.
- Closely collaborate with Chapter Leads, Product Owners, Solution Architects and other stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate use of backlogs to drive valid metrics.
- Encourage and promote team improvements such as Test Automation CI/CD and technical debt removal.
- Coach and mentor colleagues in own areas of expertise to contribute to project deliverables and team development.
What we’ll offer you:
- Experience working with Agile frameworks like Scrum Kanban.
- Extensive experience and understanding of Lean and Agile principles and their application in a complex technical and structural environment.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master, CSM or equivalent.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach, CTC or equivalent.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.