With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Alpharetta, GA or Stamford, CT
Position: Full Time
Role: Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Developer Portal the Developer Portal Scrum Master will lead Client in leveraging the Agile Scrum framework to deliver a robust seamless self-service Developer Portal.
- The Scrum Master will leverage JIRA to facilitate the Agile process and will serve as the servant leader of the Developer Portal Scrum Team in iterative delivery of the high impact high value Synchrony Developer Portal Essential Responsibilities.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for specific technical tracks including sprint iteration planning backlog grooming daily stand ups sprint retrospectives and release planning.
- Encourages collaboration and proactively seeks opportunities to improve collaboration between distributed analytic teams.
- Proactively plans and collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of services for the designated products and projects.
- Assists with internal and external communication by transparently radiating information especially relative to historical team metrics progress towards iteration and release goals and team capacity. Manages release plans iteration plans budgets forecasting and status reporting for the designated projects.
- Assists team with making appropriate commitments through story selection sizing and tasking proactively identifies and removes blockers limits work in progress and prevents distractions. Facilitates frequent retrospectives sharing metrics to identify and implement improvements.
- Leads agile projects from the initial project backlog creation and planning activities through demonstration and release deployment with responsibility for all aspects of the teams productivity for all phases of the project Leads risk and issue identification and mitigation activities with the project team including escalating those in a proactive and professional fashion when appropriate.
- Ensures development stories acceptance criteria assumptions and all related documentation are timely and complete supporting development testing and user acceptance activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate communication and distribution of project information to all appropriate team members and stakeholders Identify differences in understanding and issues as they arise and elevate them to the team for resolution or to management if needed Manage Sprints keeping order process delivery priorities accurate and on time Work with Product Owners and QA team off shore to ensure that testing and feedback is completed in a timely manner and meeting the Sprint timelines.
- Advocate for autonomous self-organizing empowered and continuously improving teams.
- Embrace a servant leader role across scrum teams and support them by proactively identifying and removing impediments and dependencies Perform other duties and or special projects as assigned.