The job on offer
An exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing End User Services UK department supporting multiple high profile clients as part of the Capgemini portfolio. The role of SCCM engineer will be a forward thinking positom, which supports the provision of SCCM within client environments, and drives a path for change, improvement and efficiency as standard. This is an opportunity to drive your own improvements and change the landscape for end user experience
- Deployment of patches using SCCM CB.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting of SCCM system infrastructure.
- Application deployment via SCCM
- Daily SCCM Infra health checks.
- Preparing customized reports in SCCM console and SQL.
- SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control and other SCCM issues.
- Identifying of Automation and efficiency opportunities
- Problem solving and solutioning
- Strong Primary skills in SCCM current branch
- Legacy experience also of value
- Good Experience on Microsoft Intune
- Strong knowledge on SCCM CB Application Deployment.
- Experience on Operating system deployment related issues.
- Secondary Skills – Azure AD, Windows administration, Good understanding of AD, SOE
- Systrack Experience (optional – benefit)
- Juriba Experience (optional – benefit)
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com