SCCM Architects for Mumbai location ( Manager – Level)
Exp: 10 years+
- Expert in SCCM, Active Directory and Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Should be able to design and implement new SCCM infrastructure to the customers
- Should have hands on SCCM migration experience
- Good hands on experience on SCCM 2003 2007 2012 and SCCM Current Branch (1511, 1606, 1610 etc.) – must have hands on Experience.
- Must have Casper deployment experience for MAC systems
- Must have hands or Experience in Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Networking and Wintel Experience
- Good hands on experience on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Server 2008 / 2012 2016
- •Hands on Experience in troubleshooting of SCCM Complete Infrastructure servers and client issues
- Hand on Experience on SCCM report generation via SQL and SSRS from SCCM database servers.
- Ability to develop and Use automated diagnostic programs to solve problems (Hands on automation Experience)
- Ability to develop tools to automate routine activities using PowerShell and VBscript
- Ability to identify recurrent problems and find solution to fix the problem
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess very strong problem solving and resolution experience
- Ability to logically approach a problem from definition through resolution. Ability to define a root cause analysis of an issue and explain causes, contributors and resolutions to clients and other team members
- Works with strong Technical team and experts and proposes solutions
- Ability to conduct/lead status/technical meetings with management or clients on medium to large sized engagements
- Must be committed and self-driven to complete the assigned tasks
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
- Must be very customer oriented and focused and should have worked with global customers
- The candidate will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with mid to senior level IT leaders on technical and mission issues
- The candidate you have people management skill and should have managed a team size of at least 25 people.