Saviynt Consultant I 4 to 6 years I Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Primary responsibility will be to triage, update incident tickets, and resolve technical issues through debugging research, and investigation.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment and management of SSM solution
- Experience with IAM planning, implementation, and operations
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge is mandatory with working experience on Saviynt Security Manager.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 support for the system within agreed service levels
- Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the service area
- Provide daily/weekly report for ticket status
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic etc.)
June 8, 2021