Do you want to join a top SAS team in a major global services company and take the lead for Belgium as SAS practice lead?
Capgemini is #1 partner with SAS in Europe and Capgemini Belgium won the SAS partner of the year award on the SAS Forum 2017 of Belgium and Luxemburg
We are looking to strengthen our Insight & Data team with a SAS Practice Lead:
SAS practice lead with experience in:
- More than 5 to 10 years of experience with SAS: SAS Base, SAS Date Integration Studio, SAS Management Console, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS DataFlux, SAS Data Governance tools;
- More than 3 to 5 years of experience with following SAS tools: SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Statistics, SAS Enterprise Guide;
- Able to support business with retrieving new insights in the data, by using the correct analytics techniques in function of the business context;
- Lead the SAS practice in Belgium & coordinate with European & Global Team (>800 SAS consultants worldwide!);
- Knowledge of best practices for visualization techniques and a major focus on ‘user experience’ for consuming information and making data actionable;
- Data modeling of Data Warehouse/Mart in SAS for reporting tools such as SAS VA;
- Knowledge of Big Data technology is a plus;
- Interested & experience in proposal writing & presenting;
- Defining together with the Insights & Data director the strategic solutions/industries to invest & work out together the offerings & competencies building.
- You have experience in the different SAS tools & solutions and are able to use them in the correct context and help in the design of performant data architectures;
- You have extensive knowledge of data warehouse design principles and ETL/ELT; Knowledge of data design tools is an asset;
- You have strong knowledge of data management and/or data analysis techniques;
- You have the ambition to grow our Belgian team as part of our European / Global team;
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Communicates and collaborate with customer representatives;
- Works towards deadlines with high quality.
Desired Skills & Experience
Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience.
- Team player;
- Active listening & comprehension;
- Customer oriented;
- Qualitative result driven;
- Pro-active, accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud;
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium;
- Fluent oral communication skills in French or Dutch and English;
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English;
- Geographic mobility. You must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad.
- A unique environment for your personal development;
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
For more information about our Insights & Data offering, we welcome you to visit https://www.capgemini.com/insights-data