SAS DI developer – 4 to 6 Years – Hyderabad
1. Proficient in SAS DI, SAS BASE, SAS MACROS, SAS SQL Programming
2. Knowledge on SAS EG, SAS Management Console and LSF (Load Share Facility)
3. Should be able to write and debug UNIX scripts.
4. Knowledge on performance tuning techniques.
1. SAS Admin
2. PL / SQL
3. Big Data, HIVE
Soft Skills & Other Requirements
1. Good written & oral skill
2. Perform root cause analysis of defects, issues and incidents (mandatory)
3. Assist in streamlining processes to reduce and make daily workload more efficient (optional)
4. Drive best practices, tools and procedures to enhance operations and increase efficiency (optional)
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM ( if required, should be flexible to support late hours/ Week end support as per project demands / Need basis)