- 2 – 4 years of experience in SAS (Statistical Analysis System) Programming language.
- Proficiency with SAS/BASE (Data Step Programming) and SAS/SQL or other relational Database software (e.g. Oracle, DB2, Teradata).
- Good experience in writing SAS Macros, SAS Excel, SAS SQL,
- Should be good in Analyzing Multi-Dimensional data and perform quality checks before reporting out the data.
- Should have good experience in loading, documenting and cleaning large and complex data sets, creating analytical data files and running statistical analyses.
- Experience in advanced analytics, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.
- Knowledge of Banking and Credit card domain is an added advantage (optional).
- Knowledge of UNIX commands and shell scripting would be an added advantage (optional).
- Good Communication skills.