Job Role: SAS Developer (Application Development and Maintenance)
Skill Required – SAS
Knowledge on Data Warehousing.
Analyze Complex SAS programs, perform reverse engineering and document the findings.
Perform SAS Code enhancements, review the codes, track defects to closure.
Good command over UNIX.
Address queries on the design, if any.
Must : Experience with Base SAS, Macros, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Grid, LSF Scheduler. Knowledge on HDFS and integration of SAS with Hadoop would be an added advantage
Expectation from the resource :
- SAS programing experience of minimum 3 years.
- Knowledge of BASE SAS and ADVANCE SAS including SAS Macros.
- Basic understanding of Unix will be an advantage. Alternatively, should be able and willing to acquire Unix knowledge.
- Understanding of databases SQL.
- Past experience on a database system like terradata/oracle will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, should be able to liaise with stakeholders.
- Knowledge on banking/creditcard domain will be preferred.