Role: SAS Developer
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
– Ensures the overall health of the SAS platform.
– Perform new installation as necessary.
– Applies maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required.
– Designs solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the platform.
– Designs, implements, and maintains platform security via SAS Metadata and IBM AIX.
– Performs platform capacity planning and management.
– Serves as an escalation point for escalated production and/or platform issues.
– Executing change control and promotions activities.
– Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the SAS platform.
– Provide leadership and direction as it relates to design and implementation for the SAS platform.
– Technical Lead and global point of contact for all SAS Administrator related projects and activities.
– Own and drive the SAS Product patching and release upgrade activity and act as liaison to SAS for any support issues.
– Provide maintenance and support for SAS products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to SAS products and/ or during other enterprise activities that impact SAS infrastructure.