Role: SAS Developer
Ensures the overall health of the SAS platform.
– Perform new installation as necessary.
– Applies maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required.
– Designs solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the platform.
– Designs, implements, and maintains platform security via SAS Metadata and IBM AIX.
– Performs platform capacity planning and management.
– Serves as an escalation point for escalated production and/or platform issues.
– Executing change control and promotions activities.
– Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the SAS platform.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Primary Skill: SAS