SAP WM – 4 Years to 6 Years – Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking to hire SAP WM resources with 4 Years to 6 Years of experience for Mumbai and Bangalore location.
1. Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions WM modules of ECC 6.
2. Should be able to write functional specifications in detail.
3. Good skills in configuring warehouse management structures – storage types, storage bins, quants.
4. Should have good experience in configuring extending material masters to warehouse management functions, batch management in warehouse, shelf life functionality, Warehouse movements, transfer requirements, transfer orders, goods receipts with inbound delivery, goods issues with outbound deliveries, picking and packing and handling unit, stock replenishment, fixed bin replenishment, picking strategies- FIFO, LIFO,SLED ,Put-away strategies-fixed bin, open bin, next empty bin, near bin, inventory processes , storage unit management, Mobile data entry , RF technology and devices, Crossdocking, Yard management.
5. Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
6. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
7. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
8. Ensure the integrity of the Warehouse Management configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
9. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
10. Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
11. Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
Competencies and Skills
L4SAP WM L3SAP MM
L4SAP MM Integration of MM / WM L3SAP MM