– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
– 1-5 years of experience in relevant field.
– English mandatory, German nice to have.
– Travel availability.
– Business logistics and warehousing, SAP EWM in particular. Transport and automated WH, Pack Office, English;
– Design & Tests of SAP E2E flows in ARP : from decision dossier to solution design, build, test and support. Grade B or C;
– Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP PP area based on user requirements analysis;
– Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP PP application;
– Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions;
– Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development;
– Keep close communication with ABAP development team.
What We Offer
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.