BELGIUM – The Utilities industry is a fast-changing world with many technology-driven innovations. On one side of the process chain, Enterprise Asset Management is being transformed with Internet of Things sensoring devices, drone-based inspections, augmented reality work environments and machine learning induced asset maintenance. On the other side of the process, the energy consumer demands state-of-the-art multichannel communication on mobile devices, via social media and by means of chat bots.
As a junior SAP Utilities functional consultant, you will assist in translating the business challenges of our customers into IT requirements based on SAP’s latest technologies. Together with the technical development team, you will implement, test and deliver the solution to the client.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master degree, or equivalent
- A good affinity with ICT technology
- An understanding of the Utilities sector is a plus
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.