SAP US PAYROLL – 4 years to 6 years
Description (Role & Responsibilities):
- Understands how to interpret the U.S. payroll schema, sub schemas, and rules
Ability to develop complex date effective payroll personal calculation rules (PCRs) for wage type calculations.
- Knows how to debugging payroll results to troubleshoot payroll issues.
- Can write and troubleshoot garnishment rules.
- Configuration experience with the quarterly and year-end tax reports.
- Knowledge of how the state, local and county taxes are set up and reciprocal taxation.
- Familiar with the U.S. tax models.
- Knowledge of how payroll retroactive adjustments work and display in the payroll results.
- Deep understanding of wage types, processing classes, cumulation classes, balance wage types.
- Good understanding of payroll arrears processing.
- Good understanding of claims clearing process.
- An understanding of how the time entries integrate with the payroll processing and how to troubleshoot whether it is a time problem or a payroll problem.
- Understands wage type valuations and 401k processing and H.S.A and F.S.A processing
- Additional skills that would nice to have:
Familiarization with Off-cycle check configuration and process models
Ability to troubleshooting off cycle check problems
Understands payroll process models and how to revise them if changes are needed
Ability to revise payroll remuneration form, and payroll journal
Knowledge of BSI 10.0 and tax update bulletins (BSI Tubs)
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Ability to play key lead roles .
- Ideal candidate should be willing to travel within India/Outside India if situation demands.
- Ideal candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate from one of the reputed university.
Experience: 4 years to 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
SAP US PAYROLL (HCM)
DOUBLE REFERRAL AMOUNT CAN BE AVAILED SUBJECTIVE TO THE REFERALS BEING ABLE TO JOIN BY 30th JUNE '2018
For further details , CONTACT :