Any UK Base – Flexiblity to travel and work away requied.
In Advisory Services, we spend every day working closely with our clients to understand what their business problems are and how to best solve them, looking across the layers of people, process, technology, and data. As a Senior Program Advisor, your creativity, passion, industry, functional, and SAP knowledge is key to identifying the problem and providing that wow-factor to our clients in terms of the solution.
You will be working with new and existing clients across various industries and with global reach, helping them solve multi-million pound challenges and help them start their transformation journey.
As a Senior SAP Transformation Program Advisor you will…
• Be responsible for identifying and structuring opportunities into Advisory engagements including the sales process, how the ERP Advisory approach will be leveraged in the engagement, clearly explaining and selling the approach to our clients,
• Lead executive interviews with CxOs to understand their business problems
• Lead maturity assessment and design thinking workshops with senior stakeholders to understand business pain points, current and target maturity, and articulate the art of the possible
• Leverage your knowledge and experience in your business area to creatively contribute solving clients’ business problems, shape the ERP roadmap and define the business case
• Drive and foster collaboration with the client and the engagement team to produce quality results and deliverables, present conclusions to senior stakeholders confidently and persuasively
• Where appropriate, lead a team of subject matter experts in required areas to drive completion of deliverables
• Contribute to improving the ERP Advisory approach, collateral and sales materials
Why this role?
As a Senior SAP program advisor, you will be a leader in our ERP Advisory team of diverse ERP Advisors and Consultants. You provide your expertise and experience in your specialism as well as a creative and advisory mindset to bring value and structure to our ERP Advisory approach.
As a Practice we truly believe that high performing teams can achieve more than a high performing individual, and as a senior team member you will champion this and your enthusiasm and passion will bring out the best in others, too. A key part of your role will also be to build further relationships with across Capgemini in the UK and globally to further build the strength and value of our ERP Advisory approach.
This role will allow you to continue to explore your knowledge and expertise of complex SAP transformations. It will stimulate your creativity to identify the best way to approach our clients’ challenges and build an engagement that enables the team to WOW them with our understanding of their business and the quality and detail of our recommendations.
We’ll give you the opportunity to demonstrate your engaging and enthusiastic communication skills, as well as your strong interpersonal, presentation, and storytelling skills. You will demonstrate:
• Ability to drive creative collaboration where team members may have varying levels of knowledge and a diverse skillset
• Experience in leading workshops and interviews with senior stakeholders up to and including CxO-level
• Evidence of the Advisory mindset with the ability to join top-down strategy with bottom-up reviews of opportunities to create and structure the right approach tailored from our 5-stage Advisory approach
• Your experience working with ERP of choice
• Wide business and technology interest, with the ability to draw on relevant previous experience
• Numerate and analytical skills
• Your detailed knowledge of specific functional area (e.g., Finance, Supply Chain, etc.)
About our Packages Advisory Services Practice
The Packages Advisory Practice is dedicated to helping our clients understand how their enterprise platform needs to evolve to enable their business strategy. Our small, entrepreneurial practice oworks closely with a wide range of experts across the SAP, Oracle, and SalesForce practices, as well as with business process and strategy experts in Business Services and Invent to help our clients identify and achieve their business ambitions through technology.
We are a market led and people focused business that delivers success through:
A clear strategy
Deep market knowledge
Develop and retention of our staff
Strong and innovative delivery
Diversity & CSR
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.