Any UK base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working for Capgemini at the cutting edge of SAP project delivery. We consistently lead the market in delivery of HANA based SAP projects and are year after year recognised by SAP through their Quality Awards winning three in 2016. We are one of the largest SAP teams in the UK working across many Tier 1 companies across industries such as Aerospace and Defence; Consumer Products; Retail; Engineering; Life Sciences; Transportation and Hi-tech.
What you’ll do
- Lead cutting edge SAP testing projects including S4; HANA; UI5; Ariba; SuccessFactors; Cloud Payroll; Business Objects
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams
- Help develop our junior talent to be the leaders of the future recognised across the SAP consulting industry
- Help us win new logos across many different sectors
- Help us become partner of choice with SAP and client.
What you’ll bring
- A solid background in delivering SAP testing projects using either Waterfall and Iterative Design methodologies
- A good understanding of the latest SAP solutions and what outcomes and benefits they bring for our clients
- A good understanding of the testing process, testing governance and quality assurance
- A solid commercial; financial and contractual understanding of how to deliver successful projects
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a can do attitude
- A people person who leads from the front and is able to build client relationships.
- Core skills will include:
- Strong knowledge of the SAP components, integration with other related SAP products.
- Knowledge and experience across multiple test phases from System Test though to Operational Acceptance
- Experience of working with best in class test tools for creating and executing test scripts through to defect management and progress reporting.
- Experience in developing and writing SAP Test Strategies and Approaches
- Expertise in analysing Business/ System Requirements and translation into Test scripts
- Demonstrates managing test teams both onshore and offshore
- Desirable skills include:
- Experience in Automation and Performance Testing script creation and execution.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.