We are looking for a business-oriented and experienced SAP Technical Architect to strengthen our growing SAP Technology Team.
You are comfortable with leading offshore basis teams, have skills to work close with customer as technical lead or technical project manager and are interested in supporting sales when needed. HEC, AWS, GCP and SCP mean also something to you. Most of all you have a vision of future with SAP, enthusiasm to seek answers and willingness to grow your talent to reflect changes which are coming. Outgoing and open personality helps you to engage with customers and your colleagues onshore/offshore.
At Capgemini, you will be working with leading Finnish companies, implementing solutions to improve our client’s processes, and leveraging latest SAP technologies.
Our expectations for you are:
- Basis experience of SAP installations & upgrades (Hana, Cloud)
- Preferably latest Hana certificates (C_TADM70_74, C_HANATEC_12)
- Experience of configuring and maintaining Solution Manager SLD, Charm
- Security hardening at application, like gateway and message server security
- Experience with SAP GRC, designing new roles and analyzing existing SAP roles
- Research of new technology or development tools to remain informed of current trends in the market place.
- Good interpersonal skills with sales-oriented mind-set
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English
Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue to grow as a Technical Architect by working with interesting client cases in Finland and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging latest technology. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now.
For more information you can contact Riina Lönnqvist – firstname.lastname@example.org; +358 50 372 5928
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now