We are looking for a SAP Technical Architect to strengthen our growing SAP Technology Team.
With suitable Basis or integrations backround and an open mind to solve different challenges you could be just right person to fit perfectly in our tecnical team. Currently we have some interesting international projects with large scope where we use the latest SAP technologies like S/4 Hana 1709 and Cloud Platform.
You will be suitable if you have some of these skills:
- Experience of being a technical project manager
- SAP installations & upgrades
- Configuring and maintaining Solution Manager SLD, Charm
- Integrations using PI, PO or SAP Cloud Platform integrations (HCI)
- Interest in new technology or development tools to remain informed of current trends in the market place.
- Good interpersonal skills with sales-oriented mind-set
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English
- You are, or can be, located in Helsinki area
Why join Capgemini?
You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now.
For more information you can contact Riina Lönnqvist – email@example.com, +358 50 372 5928
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now