An overview of the role
Here at Capgemini, we are looking for an experienced SAP SCM Solution Architect to oversee complete SAP S4 and Cloud Platform solutions.
The role requires you to act as the primary contact for the technology solution with the client’s senior leaders and stakeholders. Working with a team of senior Engagement Managers, technical architects, and sales/delivery professionals, you will represent Capgemini with Analysts, Clients and with other partners.
The role will suite someone with an in-depth expertise in Supply Chain Management, specifically CPG industry sector, along with IBP, SAC and Ariba.
Strong awareness of business requirements met by functional solutions, which include SAP as well as third-party products.
- Leading key design decisions, based on your SCM CPG functional expertise in at least one of the following: Supply Chain / Finance / Order to Cash
- Manage a team of functional leads on a large CPG programme to create a compelling end to end solution to meet the client’s needs
- Understand and support the Business Change team in change impact assessment and future operating model to support the new client solution
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and using tools such as Jira and Focussed Build
- Confident stakeholder management.
- Supporting SAP Supply Chain and IBP sales growth targets, whilst developing and expanding our go to market strategies and approaches.
- Be responsible for addressing a portfolio of target clients, working with relevant industry sector leads and account executives to proactively grow Capgemini’s opportunity pipeline
- Being a leading contributor to our global network of SAP Centres of Excellence, liaising with counterparts across Europe and North America to coordinate go to market development.
- Analyse, shape and lead pursuit responses for SAP Supply Chain and / IBP opportunities. This will include analyzing requirements, solutioning, estimating and developing winning proposals.
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/ internal SAP SAP Supply Chain and IBP eminence development.
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups, key partners such as SAP and key internal groups such as industry sector leads
Why this role?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and offshore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SCM team and build tomorrows future
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a drive and interest to expand your knowledge in new technologies and industry focus, through training and research to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- You will have experience with leading distributed teams to scope, scale, design, build and test solutions that are then deployed globally.
- You will have completed at least 3 SCM CPG or similar process industry full lifecycle projects.
- You will be comfortable with managing complexity and ambiguity and giving clear advice and leadership to internal and external teams.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across SAP Supply Chain business processes; both in the digital core and wider applications
- You have a track record of leading pursuits for SAP Supply Chain and IBP opportunities, from initial relationship building through to successfully closure and delivery of the solution.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products and how to architect those into leading supply chain solutions.
- A strong understanding of the SAP market and competition will be a clear advantage, as well as an ability to help shape a deal and manage it successfully through internal processes.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm