Are you an SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect, or a Senior SAP SuccessFactors consultant with the ambition to take the next step into architecture?
This is an opportunity to not only work at leading global consultancy and interesting projects, but to help lead and shape Capgemini’s SAP SuccessFactors business and offering.
- 5+ years’ experience working with SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent knowledge of multiple SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Strong process knowledge of the HR environment
- Experienced working throughout multiple full lifecycle SAP SuccessFactors implementations
- Strong customizing and system configurations skills
- Clear, analytical, and consultative in your way of working
- Disciplined and able to deliver both individually and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of integration of SAP SuccessFactors into existing process and system landscapes
- Comfortable and confident working in an advisory role and making key decisions in the client’s best interest
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
About the position:
In this role you will drive innovation and incorporate these into the SAP solutions that we deliver to our clients. As SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect you are engaged early in the project stages, you work to understand the requirements and challenges of the business, to then translate these into a solution design most valuable to the client.
This is an opportunity to work with strategic prioritization at our local and international key accounts. Together with the strength from a multinational Capgemini team you will provide expert advisory and consultancy services to our clients.
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want.