Are you an SAP SuccessFactors consultant who is ready for a new challenge in your career?
Do you thrive in business-oriented roles working on cloud-based HR management solutions with local and international customers? Then this could be the right opportunity for you…
Your qualifications & role description
- 3+ years’ experience working with SAP SuccessFactors
- Good knowledge of multiple SAP SuccessFactors modules, ideally one of them being Employee Central
- Strong process knowledge of the HR environment
- Customizing and system configurations skills
- Clear, analytical, and consultative in your way of working
- Disciplined and able to deliver both individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of integration of SAP SuccessFactors into existing process and system landscapes
About the position:
In this role, you will guide, advise, and support our customers in their implementation of SAP SuccessFactors. You will plan, operate and be responsible for activities related to requirements, implementation, and integration of SAP SuccessFactors.
This is an opportunity to work with strategic prioritization at our local and international key accounts. Together with the strength from a multinational Capgemini team you will provide expert advisory and consultancy services to our clients.
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want