Who you’ll be working with
You will be part of an established SAP SuccessFactors implementation team, working on a wide range of Projects with a diverse client base.
You will be a Senior Consultant responsible for leading solution design and configuration work streams within complex cloud solutions for our customers. You will have experience of working in large multi-stream projects comprising of challenging business process design and transformation issues around SuccessFactors implementations.
The focus of your role
Day to day activities include:
- Lead Consultant for process solution design and gap analysis to SuccessFactors functionality during the business blueprint phase
- Advising and influencing decisions of key business stakeholders
- Configuration lead in SuccessFactors, including running workshops, management of system testing, legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications
- Familiar with the specification of non-standard SAP and SuccessFactors enhancements and report design.
We are specifically looking for experts in the field of SAP SuccessFactors Compensation & Variable Pay.
What you’ll do
- Advise clients on best practise, whilst being up to date on the SAP SuccessFactors roadmap and having an awareness of other HR technologies, ie. Workday
- Implement robust and future-proof SAP SF solutions for Comp and Variable Pay module
- Ensure quality delivery of our Technology solutions
- Collaborate with, and lead both onshore and offshore colleagues
What you’ll bring
- Experienced with onshore/offshore delivery models.
- Good Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Willingness and desire to work across all the SuccessFactors solution modules. Expertise in Compensation & Variable Pay
- Knowledge of the SuccessFactors Roadmap and competitors to these. Views on how the market will evolve, and a desire to help clients make decisions that define the strategic direction of the business.
- Experience in Payroll processes advantageous
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.