- Looking for a candidate who fit in a project role as technical consultant with strong knowledge and hands on experience in SuccessFactors
- Core skill in Compensation module and capable of handling complex requirements and configuration.
- Deep Integration expertise within SuccessFactors HR suite across modules Responsibilities Include 4 years of experience configuring implementing and or supporting SAP SuccessFactors. Compensation 3 Full Life cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors from planning to configuration through go live Experience managing work streams including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation Excellent Communication Presentation skills must be a team player.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 4 – 6 years of experience
- Understanding of Employee Life Cycle Management process in Global Organizations Translate Business requirements into System Configuration.
- Objects and create solution design for SuccessFactors compensation in compliance with the Best Practices.
- Hands on all the Data Models and knowledge of XML System configuration in accordance with Solution Design Configuration Workbook Business Blueprint Preparation. Execution of Test Cases Test Plans Test Scripts Knowledge of MDF foundation objects associations Business rules and workflows Good English verbal and written communication