We are looking for a Swedish speaking SAP Solution Architect to support local and global strategic customers.
You will work in sectors such as Defense, Manufacturing, and Retail to create fit for purpose transitions to the new S/4 landscape.
We want to expand our team with creative initiative-takers, experienced and fun individuals to build this capacity and grow the business without compromising quality, standards, integrity, or culture.
About the position:
This is an opportunity to work with guidance and strategic prioritization at our local and international key accounts. Together with the strength from a multinational Capgemini team you will provide expert advisory and consultancy services to our clients as well as bring your experience to Capgemini to become even better.
As an SAP Solution Architect, you are engaged early in the project stages, you work to understand the requirements and challenges of the business, to then translate these into a solution design that is most valuable to the client.
We are looking for individuals with good industry specific knowledge, who have been in the business long enough to have learnt the do’s and don’ts, yet who are curious to find new ways of working and challenge what you already know. In this role you will drive innovation and incorporate these into the SAP solutions that we deliver to our clients.
We see that you are:
- Experienced working with senior leaders and have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Analytical and consultative in your way of working
- Disciplined and able to deliver both individually and as part of a team
- Comfortable and confident working in an advisory role and making key decisions in the client’s best interest
- Experienced in contributing to, or leading pre-sales activities (e.g. demo setups, pre-sales conversations etc)
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want