SAP Solution Architect
We are looking to hire a SAP Solution Architect for one of the regional implementation and Rollouts for our SAP practice which is currently expanding. This is a senior role whereby the successful candidate will be leading the solution team and guiding both project and client on the integration landscape, designign the overall project architectures and active communication and stakeholder expectation management which spead across multiple locations within SEA & APAC
Roles and responsibilities :
- Accountable for setting up the overall integration architecture. • Ensures integration across different modules • Coordinates with owners of Satellite and Third-party systems for Integration with S/4 HANA Planning the deliverables relating to Integration Streams.
- Assignment of tasks relating to development of interfaces to the offshore integration consultant and being accountable for development and testing of interfaces as per schedule
- SPOC from Capgemini for all architecture related topics towards SAP and PPG
- Responsible for the design of the global solution for PPG APAC. Should validate the solution delivered by each E2E stream such as Finance, P2P, O2C and D2R and is accountable for ensuring consistency of the overall solution
- Responsible for putting in place the methods and framework using the best practices from SAP and Capgemini
- Designs workshop approach jointly with PPG
- Will be a core team member of the design authority in ensuring that sanctity of the core solution is maintained.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in SAP solution architetures
- Well versed with solution design for the core functional modules not limited to SD, MM, FICO, EWM, PP
- Assist technical teams in addressing questions and concerns along with reviewing deliverables to ensure they are in alignment with overall roadmap
- Identify risks and provide solutions to mitigate and or resolve those risks
- Provide not only technical solutions, but also provide recommendations on improving processes and procedures for technical, functional, and even business procedures to help keep all projects in alignment of the roadmap
- Balance business needs & functionality to determine the right solutions for the client keeping in mind their short term and long-term needs