Capgemini is looking for a senior SAP presales Solution Architect to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, for Europe Cluster Business Unit. As a part of the global SAP CoE network, you will work closely with 200+ of the brightest and the most knowledgeable SAP experts of Capgemini in Europe, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic advisory and senior consulting, acting as trusted advisor for senior stakeholders of Capgemini’s clients, helping them drive business value from transformation to Digital Core with S/4HANA.
- Leverage Capgemini’s and SAP’s strategic alliance and Capgemini SAP CoE network to stay 100% up to date with and fully connected to the latest developments and trends in the SAP world, and more widely in the relating overall technology ecosystem, and take this knowledge to the benefit of Capgemini clients, translating the potential of modern technology into tangible business value.
- Lead solutioning of complex, multitower S/4HANA implementation programs, covering end-to-end solution definition (process, information, application and technical architecture), implementation approach (methodology, assets, tools), effort estimation, and implementation planning (delivery model, phasing & timeline, resourcing), and working hand in hand with sales to define winning sales plan and unique value proposition.
- Build strong global networks, enabling you to get involved and contribute in the most interesting client problems globally, and to leverage from global network to solve local challenges.
- Contribute to Capgemini thought leadership by creating blogs, vlogs, eBooks, white papers, proofs-of-concepts and use cases. Participate in global and local events (like SAPPHIRE and SAP Now!) and seminars as a keynote speaker, presenter or SME.
Client Relationships Builder
- Present Capgemini offerings and services to existing and potential new clients, identifying opportunities to deliver business value and build partnership-based relations.
- Lead, support and contribute to go-to-market and marketing strategy definition, execution planning, and execution, including campaigns, content marketing, events, client meetings and tailored offerings.
Offerings and Assets Developer
- Drive, contribute to and participate in the continuous development and localization of Capgemini offers, methodology, assets, and tools.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration
- Strong experience (at least 8-10 years) in implementing SAP solutions, preferably across various roles (business analyst, functional consultant / lead consultant, solution architect, lead architect, project manager)
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus, especially German, French, and Dutch)
Experience and Execution
- Solid experience in defining, planning and driving the execution of business transformation via implementation of new processes and supporting technology
- Deep and specialized skills and experience in at least one functional domain / process area (finance, manufacturing, supply chain etc.)
- Strong overall holistic understanding and experience across functional domains, business processes, applications, and technology
- Solid experience in solutioning SAP AD and implementation services, preferably in a leading global consulting company
- Fluency in SAP applications and tools, with focus on S/4HANA
- Solid experience in at least one industry / segment, preferably in life sciences and pharmaceuticals, energy and utilities, manufacturing, or retail.
- Good understanding of SAP product roadmap, wider technology landscape, and emerging technologies and trends
- Sufficient knowledge and awareness across relevant technical domains (cloud, infrastructure, HANA DB, basis, security, integrations, development etc.)
Management and Leadership Qualities:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Independent, proactive, self-motivated and self-driven, collaborative, client-oriented
- Ability to build relationships based on trust to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (VP and CXO levels)
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision and engage audience
Interested? We should talk!