Who you’ll be working with
You will work with our top clients in Finland.
We specialize in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, SAP transformation programmes using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right processes gives every client the right result. We live up to our slogan- People matter, Results count!
You have an opportunity to be part of our growing Centre of Excellence for new SAP technologies. Our SAP CoE is responsible for creating and packaging key SAP offerings which meet and exceed the needs of our key clients in Finland.
The focus of your role
You will combine deep understanding and experience of shaping SAP solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best SAP teams in the business to successful delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end SAP solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
You share your knowledge about your profession with passion and know how to motivate and inspire colleagues. You get energy from coaching less experienced colleagues in your field. We and our clients expect you to be a trusted advisor to clients on SAP best practices and Industry best practices in different industries.
What you’ll do
- Speak the language of our customers’ business, you have sector specific knowledge in multiple industries
- Provide thought leadership and innovation on “art of the possible” SAP Solutions
- Architect and author best practice SAP solution content
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution including analysis of legacy systems, business processes and data migration and interfaces
- Oversee, guide and advise SAP teams in the design, build, test & operation of integration solutions
- Work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members
- In your seniority you are expected to actively contribute to new business development and articulating a winning solutions
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini SAP community
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience in SAP and business experience preferably in multiple industries
- Wide SAP competence and experience: both functional and technical knowledge, with sound understanding of SAP Roadmap including SAP S/4HANA, SCP and Leonardo
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP Logistics is highly desired
- Willingness, drive and energy to be part of sales and new business development including ability to conceptualize
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills and good leadership skills
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and collaborate with colleagues outside Finland
- Fluent English and preferably Finnish language skills, both verbal and written
What we’ll offer you
- A wide variety of leading local and global Finnish clients, challenging projects and new SAP technologies
- A competitive compensation and benefits package and balanced and flexible work-life balance
- Training in Capgemini and industry standard solution architecture practices, technologies and architectural methods supported by Capgemini’s solution architecture career path model.
- Career progression at a rate that matches your capability
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
For further information please contact: Roope Kreula firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 847 6507
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now