An overview of the role
As an SAP Sales and Distribution Senior consultant, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
You will be working on single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of core sales and distributions process will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area.
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
• Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
• Lead your functional area within the engagement as a Senior Sales and Distribution Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
• Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries.
• Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
• You will be expected to nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
Why this role?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and offshore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward-thinking customer engagement team doing SAP sales and distribution and build tomorrows future.
• Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP customer engagement team and the wider Capgemini Group.
• You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
• You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and will have end to end project lifecycle experience in a minimum of 3 projects. With hands on configuration experience of SAP SD.
• You will have a secondary SAP skill area such as global trade services, SAP CRM, SAP Variant configuration or any of the SAP CX products (commerce, C4C, data cloud, cpq, sales, service, marketing)
• You will have good knowledge of the integration of SAP sales and distribution to other SAP components e.g SAP Finance, Materials Management, Procurement, Business Intelligent, Production Planning
• Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products.
About our UK SAP Practice – Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.