BELGIUM – Besides being an expert in several SAP and non SAP domains, you follow the SAP technology evolutions and you are able to translate this to effective long term and short term recommendations for our customers. You will take up a leading role in our technology team
that is helping our customers to install, maintain, monitor and evolve their SAP landscapes. You will be responsible for following the SAP and non SAP ICT evolutions, define recommendations for our clients, manage both Capgemini and client teams to obtain the wanted results.
You will work in multidisciplinary projects and teams, working with the latest SAP technologies in complex, multi technology environments.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have at least 5 years applied experience in one or more of the following domains and you hold at least one SAP certificate
- Installations, upgrades & support package installations on ABAP & JAVA
- Installations, upgrades & patch installations SAP BO, OpenText, IDM, …
- Configuration of SAP Solution Manager for monitoring and transportation
- Homogeneous en heterogeneous database migrations & system copies
- Knowledge of underlying operating systems, databases and network infrastructure
- Knowledge of security & SSO infrastructure (SAML, SSL, SNC, Kerberos, ..)
- Experience and knowledge in one of the following is an asset
- Installation, upgrade & patching of non SAP products
- HANA migrations & Monitoring and management of HANA databases and systems
- SAP and non SAP cloud solutions and SAP – cloud integration
- SAP mobile solutions
- You have the ability to define complex IT architectures and have the ability to integrate SAP and non SAP products in complex environments into a stable working solution.
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.