SAP Security Consultant
An overview for the role
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference and work with the latest technology, this is the role for you. As an SAP Security Consultant, you will be instrumental in delivering innovative, ground-breaking projects for a range of different industries.
You will work alongside our clients at various stages of their journeys, advising on best practices to implement GRC and as well recommend leading practices in regard to SAP Security. Engagements range from greenfield implementations, upgrades, migrations to the cloud and solutions design.
You will be part of a larger project team supported by both our SAP Global team and Centre of Excellence, working closely with partners, stakeholders, and multiple areas of the wider Capgemini family.
- Developing and driving the implementation of security best practices and standards
- Leadership and Consulting within SAP S4/HANA projects around Security and Controls
- Lead technical delivery of security solution within a project
- Performing GRC configuration and use of GRC tools in the creation and maintenance of security roles
- Interact with users from various functional and technical areas
- Participate in the design of SAP Architecture
- Working with and keeping current with cloud providers and SAPs latest technologies
- Build strong and enduring client relationships
Why this role?
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest SAP practices in the UK working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. We are working on some of the largest SAP Projects with exciting clients across the UK and Europe including migrations to the Cloud, upgrades to S/4HANA & BW4/HANA and greenfield implementations of the latest SAP technology.
The role provides a great opportunity for someone to grow their career in SAP Security, working closely with Capgemini, our clients and our partners. We are passionate about development and we will support you to grow your career within Capgemini.
- Proven track record of SAP large scale project deliveries
- Ability to design and architect SAP Security including ECC, HCM, FIORI, BI, BPC, HANA & Cloud environments
- Experience in GRC Access Control 10.1/12 implementation & upgrades
- Experience in GRC Process Control would be an added advantage.
- Passionate about the latest technologies and processes within the market
- Managing onshore and offshore security resources
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across client and Capgemini teams
- A trusted client advisor with outstanding communications skills and ability to influence
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaines (near Paris, France), where we host conferences and Leadership Training Programmes. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Find out more about joining Capgemini. Visit: https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm