Description (Role & Responsibilities):
· Multiple years functional/configuration experience in SAP-SD.
· At least 2+ life cycle implementations of SAP ECC.
· Expertise in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience.
· EDI Interface development strongly desired.
· Expertise in SD-FI integrations (AR accounting, inventory accounting, inter-company processing).
· Knowledge of SD-MM integration (MM fields impacting SD).
· Experience in setting up SD pricing design and integration.
· Experience with and knowledge of SD in S/4HANA is a big plus.
· Experience with and knowledge of any industry solution (FMS, IS-Retail, IS-Oil, etc). is a big plus.
· Ability to troubleshoot systems issues (e.g ATP or MRP issues as they relate to OTC/SD) and find resolution.
· Good understanding of other major SAP modules (MM, Fi/CO, PP, PM) and their integration with SD.
· For Sr Consultants and above – strong client facing skills and ability to lead a team through all phases of SAP implementation.Flexibility, adaptability, and process improvement approach.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Weekly travel to project location/client site required