SO for SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Solution Architect
Role: SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Solution Architect
Profile Summary: SAP SD/MM/LE/WM
Total Requirement: 1
Location: Preferably Mumbai and Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working as a SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Solutions Architect and supporting Solutions end to end for proposals and project delivery.
- Direct interaction with customers to translate business requirements into Solutions.
- Defend the Designed Solution with customers.
- Develop and manage a team of 5-10 Team members.
- Responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create Proof of Concepts as and when required.
- SAP Core- SD/MM/LE/WM
- Overall 12+ years of experience working on SAP delivery, proposals and presales.
- Must have worked on 4-5 years on implementation projects, preferably for European region.
- Good communication skills are a must with capability to drive requirement gathering workshops.
- Should have been in client facing roles for 2-3 engagements.
- Should have worked as end to end SAP Functional Solution architect for at least 4 pursuits/proposals.
- Should have functional knowledge on SAP on the following domains – SAP Core SD/MM/LE/WM
- Should have performed lead roles as Solution architect.
Required Designation: D1
- Related SAP Certifications
- Solution Architect related certifications would be an advantage (for ex- TOGAF)