The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include working with clients to understand requirements, solutioning, system configuration and documentation.
- Functional role to support the development, deployment and coordination around SAP Sales & Distribution with integration knowledge with SAP Finance and Materials Management
- Solid understanding of SAP SD and require a very hands on approach
- Responsibilities include gather requirements, document fit gap analysis, document functional specifications.
- Strong background and experience across SAP and general projects
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- SAP SD LES consultant with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in SAP application support, Implementation, developing new enhancements and atleast 3 full life cycle implementations.
- SD handson expertise in Configuration and testing of sales, pricing, condition technique, output determination, partner determination, text determination, document types, copy control, rebates, third party orders, sales, shipping, transportation and billing.
- Experience in the Integration with FICO,MM and APO Modules.
- Experience in handling interfaces with 3rd party system IDOC/ALE/Flat File/Csv File
- Worked in all phases of full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology including analysis, design, blueprint, configuration, Cut-over, Testing, Training, GO-Live and Post go-live support.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and GAP analysis, developing Functional specifications, coordinating with ABAP team for technical specification and code development, conducting integration testing and coordinating with business for user acceptance testing and approvals.
- Experience in working with and training end users and the QA team in developing use cases, test cases, test plans, process documentation, end-user training and post go-live support.
- Lead and motivate the SAP SDLE Functional team to successfully execute enhancements, agreed projects, upgrades, proactive maintenance and BAU Support tasks, keeping the core business applications optimized.
- Provide hands-on support and subject matter expertise to successfully assist with and resolve customer requests.
- Resourceful problem solver with excellent communication skills. Have broad exposure in Analytical, Technical and Strategic Skills to communicate effectively across all organizational levels.
- Experience in managing a team of 5 or more members”
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.