SAP SCM PP-PI Management Consultant
An overview of the role
As a Supply Chain PP-PI Management Consultant, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys; bringing the intelligent enterprise to life.
You will be working on single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of supply chain core solutions, along with your expertise in delivering Process Industry solutions from Recipe Management through to Process order completion, and the requisite integration points across the digital core and beyond, will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions that will take our clients to the next level.
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
- Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
- Lead your area within the engagement as a Supply Chain Process Industry and Recipe Management Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
- Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
Why this role?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SCM team and build tomorrows future
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across the Process Industry (PP-PI) solutions from master data through to Process Order completion
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Consumer Products, Process Industry, Pharmaceuticals or Discrete Manufacturing
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.