SAP S4 HANA SCM Architect
Candidate must have the ability to understand critical requirements, design possible solution and being able to articulate the options is a key.
• Technical Skills include:
o S4 HANA Simple Logistics, core SAP ECC Supply chain modules
o APO, IBP, SRM, ARIBA
o eWM …
• SAP solutions architects must have the ability to work with multiple computing platforms, including hardware and software. Oral and written communication skills are very important, especially when dealing with corporate executives and colleagues from multiple geographies. SAP solutions architects should also have the interdisciplinary background and industry knowledge necessary to work with a diverse range of companies
• Should be well versed with the latest and greatest trends in SAP such as the Model company, Design Thinking, Activate- Agile development, DevOps,
• Should be well-conversant with the additional functions in S/4HANA Logistics – Business Partners, PPDS, Advanced ATP, EWM, MRP-Live, Material valuation, Claim management
• Should have fair understanding of other changes in functionalities like – Dispute management, Revenue recognition, Asset Management, Credit Management, etc.
• Should have good knowledge on usage and configuration of Fiori Apps
• Good articulation of business processes and requirements for mapping them in SAP configurations
• End-to-End understanding of business processes across multiple functions – OTC, PTP, DTS, FTM
• Should have a flavor of industry-specific differences in business processes and corresponding SAP solutions
• Should have at least 2 end-to-end implementation experience in SAP ECC or S/4HANA
• Domain experience in Manufacturing, Distribution or Retail industry is preferable