Job Title: SAP S4 Engagement Manager
- Deliver and Manage Sap Engagements of large size and on latest releases of S 4 HANA version as 1909 Long term implementation project experience with sound knowledge of template rollouts and S 4 HANA new features.
- Experience in one of the SAP streams as finance LE or core modules will be suitable Certification in S 4 HANA and ECC will be advantageous.
- Total Experience of 12 to 18 yrs Exposure to large team sizes of 50 100 people and program management .
- Engagement Manager Accountabilities
- Engagement Manager accountabilities for example as performed by the Project Manager Service Manager and Transition Manager are the following Delivering the engagement against the contract and to client satisfaction.
- Managing the engagement budget as stated in the last signed Budget with the objective of maximizing the Delivery Value Improvement DVI Executing the Commercial Management on the engagement.
- Forecasting Estimates To Complete ETC Estimate At Completion EAC and DVI as well as the estimated completion date using the valuation principles laid down in the Finance procedure for Capgemini
- Ensuring compliance to engagement delivery mandatory requirements Maintaining and extending the powerbase within the client together with Business Development to generate add on sales Deploying appropriate tools e g the Corporate tools along with methods templates etc
- Providing accurate engagement information to the Delivery Organization by filling in the standard Project Status Report PSR Summary in the appropriate tool on a monthly basis Making sure invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Managing the engagement risks and issues and corresponding action plans Approving the assignment of and defining the objectives for engagement roles supported with KPIs where appropriate