Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savvy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related fields;
- 3 years of experience in Recruitment (focus on SAP roles);
- Strong understanding of the IT domain and SAP modules;
- Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client company;
- Very good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems creatively;
Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer):
- Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s);
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills;
- Sourcing and uncovering candidates;
- Ascertaining the competencies of candidates against a technical job description;
- Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc. to assess their qualifications and soft skills;
- Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider;
- Provide insights on local market situation to the hiring managers with recommendations for actions;
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System database.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);