Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related fields;
- 3 years of experience in Recruitment (focus on SAP roles);
- Strong understanding of the IT domain and SAP modules;
- Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client company;
- Very good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems creatively;
- Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s);
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills;
- Sourcing and uncovering candidates;
- Ascertaining the competencies of candidates against a technical job description;
- Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc. to assess their qualifications and soft skills;
- Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider;
- Provide insights on local market situation to the hiring managers with recommendations for actions;
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System database.