Worthing / Telford
An overview of the role
A senior SAP PSCD management consultant responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the TRM solution. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills. Either leading, or as part of, a team of functional consultants you will work with the client to refine their requirements and design an appropriate solution, using the SAP solution. You will then take this design through the build phase, supporting developers and testers, and then implement it into the live system.
• Working as part of the SAP Delivery Group leading a team to coordinate and deliver end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build, etc)
• Attend and lead workshops with the client to understand requirements and articulate the solution
• Write design documentation, such as blueprints and functional specifications
• Configure the SAP solution to meet the client requirements
• Support developers during the build phase and completing initial testing of the solution
• Support testers to ensure that they understand the solution and it is tested appropriately
• Ensuring that the solution is successfully delivered to the live system and an appropriate handover to live services is completed
• Knowledge of SAP Tax and Revenue Management is a plus
Why this role?
Our SAP team supports and implements SAP Tax and Revenue Management solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast-moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
• SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) (else other industry specific FI-CA experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
• SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
• At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
• Experience supporting/implementing SAP solutions within the Public Sector
• Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
• Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules.
• Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
• Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.