Our SAP team supports and implements SAP Tax and Revenue Management solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
Main Purpose Of Role
A senior SAP PSCD management consultant responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the coming TRM solution. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills.
• Working as part of the SAP Customer Competency Centre leading a small team to coordinate and deliver the following:-
• For end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build and test management, etc
• Managing SAP Service Transition in terms of people, process & technology.
• Identifies business expansion opportunities.
• Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope
• Knowledge of TRM is a plus
Skills and Experience
SAP ERP FI-CA (else other industry specific experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
• SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) modules CRM (Customer Relationship Management) MDM (Master Data Management) BOBJ-DS (Business Objects Data Services)
• SAP ERP FI-CO Financial Accounting – FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management)
• SAP ERP FI-CO Controlling – CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) COPA (Profitability Analysis) Integration – PI (Exchange Infrastructure), webMethods, Maestro/Tivilo Workload Scheduler, Portals, Security (Roles and Authorisation), BW (Business Warehouse), SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), HR (Human Resources), Support stacks/upgrade
• SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
• At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
• Experience supporting/implementing SAP ERP FICO solutions within the Public Sector
• Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules. Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
• Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Salary Range – £53,000 to £60,000 package
Closing date – 15/12/2017