An overview of the role
We are looking for an SAP Project Systems consultant, with good knowledge of wider financials, with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience to join our UK SAP Finance capability.
You will have a solid foundation as an SAP Project Systems consultant with direct experience of SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Intelligent Enterprise concept and application integration.
You should demonstrate an excellent track record of project delivery, evidencing client engagement and developing intimacy.
• Lead delivery engagements in the Project Systems, CPM and PPM components, with an emphasis on project accounting.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the wider SAP DU, Centre of Excellence and Advisory teams to work on SAP offerings and keep up to date with advancements in SAP products.
• Provide functional expertise in Projects Systems as minimum; CPM and PPM are preferred.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our internal stakeholders in the UK, Europe, globally.
• Participate in sales bid preparation and presentations to clients, when required.
• Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: advisory, solution reviews, proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well SDT, Greenfield implementation projects.
• Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth; develop yourself and mentor our emerging talent community.
Why this role?
You will join one of the largest SAP practices in the UK at the forefront of delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP-enabled transformation and business change.
Our SAP Finance capability is well established and well connected, working closely with our wider finance transformation capability across business consulting and business services, on offer development, go-to-market through to delivery of advisory and implementation work.
• Leadership and role model behaviour
• Communication skills, eloquence
• Collaborative mindset, ability to work across borders and business divisions
• Think creatively, solutions and approaches to address client problems
• Ability to work with others, build on ideas, be constructive
• Awareness of business challenges and desired business outcomes
• Understanding of the SAP Intelligent Enterprise concepts and benefits
• Understanding of project accounting concepts.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.