SAP PROJECT MANAGER | 6 to 9 Years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Raise Track project specific SOs post approvals from Leads Providing timely alerts on Resource Issues Budget Cost Tracking Keeping track on Timesheet.
- Expenses and Budget Consumption Ensuring Resources are logging T E on appropriate Projects Reporting to Portfolio Tower Leads on any foreseeable issues Issue Risk Management Periodic evaluation on ongoing foreseeable risks issues in the project.
- Consult with teams and prepare Mitigation Plans to manage them Report Management PGP mandated Reports Prepare Reports based on Project needs.
- This could be not limited to Project Status Reports Weekly Monthly Project Progress Reports for SteerCo Leadership Vendor Reports related to Service Requests from BUILD Teams Expectations.
- Working experience on SAP Fieldglass is desirable Proactively drive and facilitate the usage of common methods tools templates Should have good attention to details be organized analytical skills.
- Good understanding of financial concepts revenue budgets etc Proficient in using MS Office Tools MPP Visio are desirable Awareness.
- SAP Project Manager 6 – 9 Years of experience
- Usage of Project Management Tool like Azure DevOps Good English Communication Skills Oral Written Presentation Good Multitasking Self-Management.
- Driven capabilities General support to the Portfolio Tower Leads for any meetings documentation SharePoint Teams repository management and related activities.
- Education Graduate Bachelor s degree 7 10 years of experience
- IT ITES Services firm experience having performed reporting and analysis Knowledge of Delivery Life Cycle SDLC Waterfall Agile Formal project management training
May 17, 2021