Capgemini is looking for a senior SAP Engagement Manager (Project / Program Manager) to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, for Europe Cluster Business Unit. As a part of the global SAP CoE network, you will work closely with 200+ of the brightest and the most knowledgeable SAP experts of Capgemini in Europe, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance, business administration, or other relevant field.
Experience in leading end-to-end at least one but preferably multiple large (MEUR 10+ and 100+ FTE) global SAP implementations. S/4HANA experience highly preferred;
Strong overall track record as a project manager, with at least 8-10 years of relevant leadership and management experience;
Fluency in English (other languages are a plus, especially German, French, and Dutch).
Experience and Execution
Solid command of project and program management methodologies;
Experience in planning and managing implementation from service providers point of view (including experience in financials and profitability management);
Good understanding of business processes, technology landscape, new technologies and industry standards.
Management and Leadership:
- Established people leader, with ability to articulate a compelling vision to motivate and engage teams to work towards common goal;
- Ability to build relationships based on trust to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (Director, VP and up to CXO levels), and foster positive client relationships;
- Effective and efficient project management execution operator, with ability to balance high-level vs. detailed planning, delegation vs. micromanagement, and orchestrate the activities of the entire delivery organization to follow the agreed implementation plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation Planning:
As part of the pre-sales stage, lead the implementation planning of the S/4HANA engagement, covering the definition of methodology, delivery model, timeline, organization, governance, resourcing, roles and responsibilities, and project and program management principles, processes and tools. Participate and contribute to the negotiations for contracting the engagement and take a key role in drafting the statement of work and in particular the related project plan.
Step-up as a leader towards the Capgemini team, but also the client and 3rd
party teams, building a culture of collaboration and trust. Coach and mentor the key senior stakeholders of all relevant parties in project and program management and ensure key principles such as integrity, inclusion and fairness are followed throughout.
- Client Relationship Management: Actively manage the client relationship to ensure client satisfaction. Work with client and Capgemini stakeholders to develop the account strategy, and to develop the client relationship on a strategic level, via overall services portfolio management, strengthening Capgemini’s position as a strategic partner to the client.
- Delivery and Commercials Management: Lead and manage large, global S/4HANA implementations end-to-end, with full delivery responsibility, including commercials, profitability, and contractual compliance.
- Delivery Execution: Operationally drive the delivery execution utilizing Capgemini iCaptivate SAP implementation methodology, Program & Project Management methodologies and principles, and leveraging your own experiences, to ensure project execution on-time, within budget, and meeting or exceeding the expected level of quality.
- · Technology and methodologies: Remain up to date in trends and new developments in relevant fields of technology, especially SAP, cloud, data, integrations, and development, to bring senior advisory and best practices to clients. Master different principles, methodologies, and approaches (waterfall, agile, DevOps, Capgemini iCaptivate, SAP Activate, ITIL, PMP, PMI etc. etc.) to shape and implement fit-for-purpose customer-adapted implementation approaches.
Interested? We should talk!