Any Capgemini UK Base Location (Mobility Required)
An overview of the role
As a SAP Programme Director you will lead engagements to transform our client’s businesses throughout the lifecycle of a programme. From shaping propositions in the pre-sales cycle and in providing advisory services to our client, through to delivering Programmes of work and embedding the change within the business.
You will be the primary Delivery contact for executive managers and stakeholders at our Clients and will take a key role in board level governance, often chairing or co-chairing steering group and programme board meetings.
Accountable for delivering profitable programmes of work whilst meeting and exceeding the Client expectations and growing our pipeline of work at that client.
With innovation you will build delivery models that enable continuous improvement utilising the most recent delivery techniques and tooling.
An advocate of remote and flexible working and you will lead by example and build teams which inspire client confidence without the need for extensive onsite working.
Why this role?
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SAP practices in the UK working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. You will be managing projects in some of the most cutting-edge SAP solutions including S/4; Business Suite on Hana; CX; Ariba; SuccessFactors and UX. We have delivered the first HEC project in the UK and continue to work with clients on strategic roadmaps to fully leverage the potential of SAP.
- Sell and deliver profitable programmes to forecast
- Lead on shaping our response to RFPs and grow the pipeline of work to budget targets
- Build strong and enduring CXO relationships
- Innovate to build continuous improvement in delivery with strong programme governance
- Build high performing teams that can work flexibly incorporating hybrid remote working models
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across client and Capgemini teams
- A trusted client advisor with outstanding communications skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Compelling win rate for bids led with deep experience in building the case for SAP in the context of our client’s business
- Proven leader with a track record in successful delivery of major SAP projects and in project turnarounds
- Highly experienced in contract and commercial management with a focus on budget control and forecast management
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm